Thursday, March 18, 2010

Layout Test: March 17th Excursion




Our trio standing over the victim of a goblin aggro in the Yuhtunga Jungle. Never ones to leave those in need, we sacrificed the buffs we spent precious tabs on to raise our fallen comrade.




Why can't more linkshells be fun? No, they're all blue, or maybe black. Yellows, Greens, and Browns are nowhere to be found, so when I saw this gorgeous little thing, I had to have it (the pink linkshell, not the busty loli mithra!).

She spurned my advances (for a LINKSHELL!)




Tam mentioned the Gusgen Mines had a ton of Ghoul spawns, and she graciously accompanied me on my quest. And it took all of four kills (well, three, her second yielded the Magicked Skull before I finished my second off) to find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment