Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February 3rd, 2010: Final Fantasy Mentors

Well, not quite back again, but I did go pretty far for a guy rockin' level eight (although admittedly it was seven by the time I reached San Andreas - er, San d'Oria.




Yunami's friend Kurriel caught up to me, and supervised a bit of my early leveling, and we tooled around San Andreas for a little while.




Again solo, it was back to pounding the pavement. And by pavement, I mean the grass. I stopped to chill with another fallen friend, who quietly poofed without saying a word.

Shortly afterward, I found myself in over my head, and Spidergear came to my rescue. Despite my protests, he insisted on giving me a linkshell for the Final Fantasy Mentors. I was in a bit of a sullen mood as it was, and not ready to join a guild, but in the end I'm glad he hooked me up.




Nabbing a new robe, it was back to the grind - that's my FFM linkshell next to my name. I think I felt guilty after a while, or that he'd be angry with me for not being more gracious and wearing it, so I put it on. Too bad it's such a dull blue color.




Then it was back to Bastok. I don't know how I got there. I'm pretty sure it was an OP warp, but I'm not positive. Approximately twenty-four minutes passed between the last San Andreas screenshot and the first Bastok one, so running is out of the question, and finding a teleport to Konschtat Highlands and running seems unlikely too!




As it turned out Palborough Mines was a little above my level, at least for what I needed to do, and a quick death sent me back to Bastok!

No comments:

Post a Comment