Monday, February 1, 2010

February 1st, 2010: Day One




Day one, the very first shot of a Cinnaris not more than minutes old! I was still rockin' that cute little question mark.




Luckily, Yunami was there to meet and great me (after an annoying mandatory game-starting cutscene), and show me the lay of the land.




Xedash stopped by, and I led them on a trek from the Bastok Market entrance to the lighthouses, dodging mobs too dangerous for me along the way. Actually, I think they followed me just in case I got in over my head.




Then it was right into the grind, me swinging my lil' ankh thingy while Yunami acted as the Burgess Meredith to my Rocky.




Then it was down to the mines, where Yunami, rockin' a newer job to start us off closer (White Mage, Summoner? Can't recall!), and I both cleaned the place of bats! Not quite level ten, but I still managed to get a few under my belt, and even stayed up a little after she left to try and keep pace with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment