Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June 1st, 2010: Clearite's (Lack of) Fashion Show

Not a full-fledged entry, just a quick little thing. Apparently, Adventuring Fellows clothes can change even if you summon them, log off, then log back in.




Things had started off well enough. Recently she had donned this very Elfin-looking outfit. It was so incredibly decent even Tam said it didn't look completely hideous.

Needless to say, we gave Clearite too much credit. After finishing a page on the Fields of Valor, I logged off, only to return and find this...






This. Yes, maybe it was all the jokes about Elvaan women looking buff, but she apparently decided she needed to display her wares in the trashiest way possible. Needless to say, I was glad to be wearing a helmet, if only to hide my face from the leering L75s (storming Ro'Maeve, as usual!).






When I logged back in to find this, well... I was actually somewhat pleased. It makes me wonder if she wore that awful looking thing last time so she could put this on and I'd be all, "Okay, well, that's a step up!"

Great, she's officially graduated from street trash to high class ho. At least I can strut around wearing purple fur and some massive rings now.

Jokes aside, I'm thinking we're at least on the right path, and hopefully she'll regain her modesty, or at least sense of fashion.






/sigh

No, I guess it's too much to ask my NPC to wear pants in battle. Seriously, Cleary? Seriously? After all I defended you!

I officially give Tamberly free reign on Clearite jokes, and the rest of Vana'Diel while I'm at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment