Friday, July 9, 2010

July 9th, 2010:

We might try something a little different here in the future, maybe focus a little more on text. The downside being it's BORING, everyone would rather look at the pictures, but at least maybe I can get some more consistent entries up, and add some images later. They're a bit of a hassle between the resizing and the uploading!





So that's good stuff: Clearite finally hit L61, which is good, because we can do the last Adventuring Limit Break as of this writing, "Clash of the Comrades." I also got to try out the Soothing Healer setting, which was... interesting. Lots of resting to restore her MP, but it was nice getting the occasional Cure IV, V, and... I. Yeah, Cure I.

Her Protect is at III, one higher than mine, so that's good at least. Why she's got Protect III and Cure V, I dunno.







Look at that. She's making multimillion gil deals, and I'm barely getting by.

Talk about a sucky mission. Clearite's making millions and millions, Luto doesn't need me for jack anymore, and my Elvaan honey apparently has some burning desire to defeat me someday just to prove herself. Geez, I never had a desire to beat up Tamberly, or punch out Hamartia, or kick around Yunami, we're just buddies who quest and level together.

Maybe this is kinda like Rocky V, where Rocky takes the up and coming Tommy Gun on as his protege. Tommy is wildly successful, but can never get out of Rocky's shadow. So while the Italian Stallion is living in poverty, Gun is living it up, but can't deal with people accusing him of being nothing compared to his mentor.







And then after all that I MAKE HER CRY. Great, now I feel like a jerk on top of everything! What a crappy quest!

Anyway, just to cement my status as a total jerk, the video of our epic battle is below!



No comments:

Post a Comment